Saturday 7 January 2012

One Door Closes, Another Door Opens


7/1/2012
Saturday
0149


Today is my last day of internship. 


I pack my stuff and stop intermittently,
As the flashbacks keep hitting me repeatedly,
So much stuff have happened from December to January,
*Sighs* If only I can extend it to February,
Much have I learnt in 4 weeks,
Enough to make my old self squeak,
From the assignments to the Prestige,
To the taxis and the scary peeps,
But without you guys will this journey be complete,
Thanks for the memories and wacky moments,
Told ya I was not that bonkers!


Thanks for making my life more wonderful. Love all of you to bits! :')


Dedicated to the most awesome Starstruck peeps! 




I.....don't want to go. I want to continue giving coins to pay the RM 100 over bill. I want to continue interviewing book authors. I want to continue staring at the scary taxi meter that makes my heart skip a beat. I want to continue to buy all the Minute Maids with my vouchers. I want to continue waking up my room-mates and catch the bus before it is too late. I want to continue haggling the workstations and computers. I want to continue doing 'intense researching' and constant Tweeting. I want to continue asking reporters and seniors for work. I want to continue ambushing random strangers for quotes. I want to continue eating mamak and figure out how to watch my stomach. I want to continue stressing over deadlines and assignments. I want to continue blasting Friday and A Thousand Years with everyone. I want to continue acting weird/awkward/wacky/not-wacky during work and off work. I want to continue sharing the LOL moments and endless gossiping about people. I want to revisit Pahang and 8 Acres. I want to continue getting kicked out from Parliment for not wearing the proper attire. I want to continue hanging out with my Starstruck mates and relatives in KL. I want to continue .....


I don't want this internship to end.




Pics soon to come! :P


Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment